Beckham

Thanks mate I’ll know shoukd it happen again first time ever been caught driving for years - 46 in a 40 (shields road bypass where they hide above you which again I think is technically illegal/ not allowed). I’m not saying speeding is right but absolutely no danger to public there no pedestrians anywhere near - just a money making exercise and they can’t even do the bureaucracy correctly..
Its legal for them to hide marra.

Thanks mate I’ll know shoukd it happen again first time ever been caught driving for years - 46 in a 40 (shields road bypass where they hide above you which again I think is technically illegal/ not allowed). I’m not saying speeding is right but absolutely no danger to public there no pedestrians anywhere near - just a money making exercise and they can’t even do the bureaucracy correctly..
How is it a money making exercise and what about other road users in vehicles? If I was in control of the road I'd have speed cameras hidden, movable to random places with no warning signs. I'd also have undercover cars driving about recording wreckless and careless driving along with road rage as it's rife on the roads!

We are too soft in this country for many things when it comes to punishing those who can't follow simple rules or just drive as they should, speeding being one. Advertising to drivers they are going to speed checked is a joke as most simply slow down before and after but then speed the majority of the time there's no cameras!

I laugh at the ones being pathetic who speed but then claim they can't/couldn't see the signs etc, get lost man! :rolleyes: Would they still say it was a money making exercise and accept the exact same lame excuse of ignoring the speed limit from a speeding driver if they'd wiped out one or more of their family/friends? Would they fuck so people should stop hiding behind the "it wasn't legally speeding" excuse or the other loopholes they use and just stop speeding!

I can understand people speeding a little more than they should if the speed signage isn't clear but in most cases it's more than clear. Look at all the inconsiderate selfish drivers on the A1 blatantly going faster than 50mph for example.

Last edited by a moderator:
And also stop driving slowly its horrible been stuck behind a slow driver.
Get a faster car so you can overtake them with ease. I love winding up tailgaters who try to push you to go faster even though you're doing the speed limit! :lol: I guess you must be one of them I wind up by legally doing a couple of mph slower than speed limit until they get the hint to drop off :lol:

Get a faster car so you can overtake them with ease. I love winding up tailgaters who try to push you to go faster even though you're doing the speed limit! :lol: I guess you must be one of them I wind up by legally doing a couple of mph slower than speed limit until they get the hint to drop off :lol:
They speed up when someone is overtaking seen it loads on the roads.

How is it a money making exercise and what about other road users in vehicles? If I was in control of the road I'd have speed cameras hidden, movable to random places with no warning signs. I'd also have undercover cars driving about recording wreckless and careless driving along with road rage as it's rife on the roads!

We are too soft in this country for many things when it comes to punishing those who can't follow simple rules or just drive as they should, speeding being one. Advertising to drivers they are going to speed checked is a joke as most simply slow down before and after but then speed the majority of the time there's no cameras!

I laugh at the ones being pathetic who speed but then claim they can't/couldn't see the signs etc, get lost man! :rolleyes: Would they still say it was a money making exercise and accept the exact same lame excuse of ignoring the speed limit from a speeding driver if they'd wiped out one or more of their family/friends? Would they fuck so people should stop hiding behind the "it wasn't legally speeding" excuse or the other loopholes they use and just stop speeding!

I can understand people speeding a little more than they should if the speed signage isn't clear but in most cases it's more than clear. Look at all the inconsiderate selfish drivers on the A1 blatantly going faster than 50mph for example.

Fkin hell mate.. if it was really about dangerous driving they’d target places where bairns are and provide education as well as fines. You never done nowt wrong

In the news today ,"beckham controversy " for kissing his bairn on the lips ,again !!
These people need to get a life and the people taking the photos need to fall into a lions enclosure by mistake anarl

Back