Beckham

Would you have just paid the fine? Or would you if possible have tried to get out of it??
Obviously try to get off.

What gets me though is when they act as if they didn’t do it. He got off on a technicality not on the fact that he did nothing wrong.

What gets me though is when they act as if they didn’t do it. He got off on a technicality not on the fact that he did nothing wrong.

Beckham accepted he was in the wrong, the only thing he fought on was the fact that the notice wasn't received in a timely manner.

He has admitted to speeding, he isn't getting convicted because the coppers fucked up. I've appealed a fine on the 14 day rule before. It's not a technicality it's the rules not being followed correctly

He has admitted to speeding, he isn't getting convicted because the coppers fucked up. I've appealed a fine on the 14 day rule before. It's not a technicality it's the rules not being followed correctly
Well I know that... What I was saying, which was more of a general point, is that they’ll often come out of it as if they’ve done nothing wrong.

Beckham accepted he was in the wrong, the only thing he fought on was the fact that the notice wasn't received in a timely manner.

Would you have just paid the fine? Or would you if possible have tried to get out of it??

See your point, difference is I don’t represent children’s charities etc

Why not take the rap, go on you tube explaining the virtues of considerate driving. Loads are killed every year from RTAs.......

It was sent well within the 14 days iirc.

The dispute was about when it was received and proving it was sent by the correct method to get there in 14 I think? They claim it arrived on 15 I think

Either way, total gonk not taking it.

See your point, difference is I don’t represent children’s charities etc

Why not take the rap, go on you tube explaining the virtues of considerate driving. Loads are killed every year from RTAs.......

Don't represent charities because he broke the speed limit :lol:
f***ing hell man

It was sent well within the 14 days iirc.

The dispute was about when it was received and proving it was sent by the correct method to get there in 14 I think? They claim it arrived on 15 I think

Either way, total gonk not taking it.
It was a loaner car, and the company responsible for it tagged the mail as received om day 15... It's not even like Beckham was the one receiving the letter...

Back