1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Beautiful day

Discussion in 'SMB' started by Malloy, Jul 17, 2017.

1. Malloy

Malloy Central Defender

We call it the front, but it's the rear of the house, Nice and peaceful. I'm not ready for getting the setee out in the Street yet.

2. mysticmackem

mysticmackem Midfield

Did you get your pickle off?

3. becs

becs Striker Contributor

My blouse is in the laundry basket now.

4. Malloy

Malloy Central Defender

Another beauty today!

Had me cornflakes on the decking, I'm red hot already only been out 20 minutes.

Think I'll take the dog out before gets owa hot (the day not the dog, hes already buggered off indoors too hot) then just sit and read I the garden.

5. mcq10

mcq10 Striker

Think of those poor teachers being made to wear a tie in the classroom today....

#prayforbagpuss

Lambchops, Discopants91 and Malloy like this.
  6. becs

becs Striker Contributor

I'm going to work today but will be more careful with my sandwich.

7. Falconhoof

Falconhoof Winger

Beautiful morning sunshine and not a breath of wind in the twin resorts :cool:

8. Only 1

Thunderstorms on the way for us today. If the weather mans right, about 2pm. It's a shame as it's lovely today

9. Pants

Pants Winger

[​IMG]

10. Thunder and lightning here now. Big rain anarl

11. Malloy

Malloy Central Defender

It's breezy here and a lot cooler than yesterday but still sunny. Think we're getting rain tomorrow

12. Sir Lancelot

Sir Lancelot Midfield

13. DeLonge

DeLonge Midfield

Certainly is another lovely day. Have a very rare day off during the week and I'm on my own. Been for a stroll along the beach and currently having a nice pint in the sunshine.

14. Sir Lancelot

Sir Lancelot Midfield

I hope not, there's a Disney cruise liner due in Port of Tyne at 10am tomorrow. Wouldn't want to spoil their day on shore.

15. Malloy

Malloy Central Defender

I'm still sitting in the garden, been here since half seven this morning, bar a twenty minuites walk with the dog.

16. becs

becs Striker Contributor

Torrential rain and thunder storms forecast tomorrow afternoon/evening. I'm running in Durham tomorrow evening :neutral:

Sitting in the garden now mind :cool:

17. Malloy

Malloy Central Defender

You'll have to get a poncho

becs likes this.
  18. Lambchops

Lambchops Striker

Missus and kids away, sat in the sun reading the papers and this place on my tablet in peace with a few beers in the beer garden - bliss :cool:

Malloy likes this.