Beast Sensor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coeus

Striker
Anyone heard of it or even better had any experience with?

I thought it might be interesting and helpful now that I am approaching my top weights on 5X5. At the very least it should increase ones knowledge on velocity based training and also give an idea on how to train for different goals.

never heard of them but I was at a weight training day with the all blacks last year and all of their trainers measured velocity of squats and bench, made them do moves again if they didn't meet targets etc. Had a brick on the floor with a wire that wrapped round the bar, same idea I guess.

Yea I believe that's the idea, provides a kind of coaching which would be good for myself. Different types of training to keep motivation, help out form wise, and lots of analytics.

how are you getting on with your squat shoes? I know you didn't like them at first

how are you getting on with your squat shoes? I know you didn't like them at first

I use them every session. Whilst I am used to them now, it took some doing as they seem to push you forward.

It would be very difficult to say if they have helped as I noticed no immediate boost but I like them if that makes sense. I haven't had any knee issue's since.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back