bbq chimney starter.

Yeh, they're great.

Especially when you've got a smoker, and you need to keep adding coals every 2 hours. Just take a few 3/4 burned ones and put it it in the chimney, fill to the top with new coals, and come back in 5 minutes :)

Yeh, they're great.

Especially when you've got a smoker, and you need to keep adding coals every 2 hours. Just take a few 3/4 burned ones and put it it in the chimney, fill to the top with new coals, and come back in 5 minutes :)
wish id discovered it years ago instead of struggling. anyway got on now and will never look back.:lol:

try one. you will have your bbq at full heat in 15mins.
Just done one this afternoon with the family around for fathers day. I squirted it with loads of lighting fluid and it went up like Vesuvius. Couldn't get near it it was that hot. :lol:
I find the best bbq for ease and good heat spread is those bags of charcoal that you just set light to the bag. They work great, never had a fail.

Just done one this afternoon with the family around for fathers day. I squirted it with loads of lighting fluid and it went up like Vesuvius. Couldn't get near it it was that hot. :lol:
I find the best bbq for ease and good heat spread is those bags of charcoal that you just set light to the bag. They work great, never had a fail.
That's proper cheating though. Plus, lumpwood burns far to fast.

Back