BBC..

Garbage. Before this world cup cant remember the last thing i watched on it. Their weather app is always wrong as well. The music stations are shite. All in all a complete waste of money to fund their gravy train and dodgy sexual persuasions

I’d rather not have a licence fee to pay even if the snooker is shown in black and white.

Why have fancy resolution for a football match? As long as you can see the ball and the players.

They’ve had months to sort the UHD out for everyone. Limited to 100,000 people apparently.
Just stuttered on my 100 meg fibre optic connection

Gets a lot of stick for forcing a license on everyone, but hats off their UHD/4k World Cup coverage is class!

Better than Sky Sports' PL coverage IMO.

More of this content please if you're gonna keep forcing us to pay ;)

Found out today that if you press the red button during the game you can get rid of the shitty TV commentary and listen to 5 live commentary instead.

Gets a lot of stick for forcing a license on everyone, but hats off their UHD/4k World Cup coverage is class!

Better than Sky Sports' PL coverage IMO.

More of this content please if you're gonna keep forcing us to pay ;)
The picture on the France game was like Fifa18
Like a doctored image you knock up in pic edit on your phone

Indeed it does.
An excellent lefty propaganda service which you pay for through the nose, both via the licence fees as well as through your Eu contributions, whether you like it or not.
Thing is Itv is dumb people telling u what to think ,every source has a slight bias ,it's natural

Last edited:

Back