BBC with their women commentators again.

like a woolworth's pic n mix the old eye candy you'd have lined up there mate. not a fan of liquorice though i see. poor bairn

Does that mean there are no men of colour? Okay add Sisko from Deep Space 9, Worf from STNG and Teal’c from Stargate, and definitely don’t forget Jason Momoa from Atlantis.

Hopefully not mysoginy but rather this thread is about Sonya McLoughlin (sp?) who I heard on R5 earlier.

I thought she was shouting rather highly pitched over the noise of an ecstatic twickers, but it was actually her ‘indoor voice’ long after the game had finished.

Regardless of gender, I’d go a long way to avoid hearing that voice again, sadly

Should be women commentators for women’s sports, and men for men’s.

Football especially has long been a retreat from annoying female voices, now these box tickers are ruining it.

Better get used to it. The daughter-in-law of one of my closest friends has landed her "dream job" covering a sport that plenty on here would give their right arm for. So would I but then I'm left handed.

As a woman I must admit that I groan every time I see yet another sports panel made up entirely of females. If all male is wrong then so is all female. Please BBC give us women some eye candy - and preferably red blooded males, not gay ones. We can have a quota for straight, good looking men as well, you know.

Ill leave that there then!

I like women, they are my favourite things. However, I don’t find a woman using laddish language about football, it just grates on me and not many things do that.

Back