BBC with their women commentators again.

As a woman I must admit that I groan every time I see yet another sports panel made up entirely of females. If all male is wrong then so is all female. Please BBC give us women some eye candy - and preferably red blooded males, not gay ones. We can have a quota for straight, good looking men as well, you know.

You could always start a “#ha’way_man” hashtag thing - us straight good looking blokes are starting to feel a bit left out of hashtag revolution....

You could always start a “#ha’way_man” hashtag thing - us straight good looking blokes are starting to feel a bit left out of hashtag revolution....

Yes even ugly straight males could have something about them. I guess that we could add another quota for them too. And age, what about age? We don’t want too many fresh out of university types, let’s have the David Attenborough’s among them to leaven the mix. After all, men apparently improve with age - though God knows that I have seen little evidence of it yet. Maybe at 62 I’m still too young?

As a woman I must admit that I groan every time I see yet another sports panel made up entirely of females. If all male is wrong then so is all female. Please BBC give us women some eye candy - and preferably red blooded males, not gay ones. We can have a quota for straight, good looking men as well, you know.
This sort of cave woman attitude is exactly why my grandad jumped in front of a horse. I am probably outraged.

Last edited:
Yes even ugly straight males could have something about them. I guess that we could add another quota for them too. And age, what about age? We don’t want too many fresh out of university types, let’s have the David Attenborough’s among them to leaven the mix. After all, men apparently improve with age - though God knows that I have seen little evidence of it yet. Maybe at 62 I’m still too young?
what about adrian chiles, I bet chilesy's right up your street mate

what about adrian chiles, I bet chilesy's right up your street mate

No way, he is awful. We could have baldy ones like Picard, or capable handy men types like Monty Don, or bold and brash ones like Bear Grylls. Put some cute ones like Jonathon and Drew Scott in the mix and it’s getting fun. Obviously don’t forget Gorgeous George Clarke, though he is looking like a hamster these days with his chunky cheeks, but then none of us is perfect. And the strange but curiously attractive, on a dark night, in fog, Nick Knowles!

No way, he is awful. We could have baldy ones like Picard, or capable handy men types like Monty Don, or bold and brash ones like Bear Grylls. Put some cute ones like Jonathon and Drew Scott in the mix and it’s getting fun. Obviously don’t forget Gorgeous George Clarke, though he is looking like a hamster these days with his chunky cheeks, but then none of us is perfect. And the strange but curiously attractive, on a dark night, in fog, Nick Knowles!
like a woolworth's pic n mix the old eye candy you'd have lined up there mate. not a fan of liquorice though i see. poor bairn

Back