BBC tv licence

Hate it personally, it is another tax nothing else.

Illegal to not pay it and have people banging on the door. It's just another outdated system as I only watch Netflix and Amazon prime I shouldn't have to pay it feel threatened to pay it.

If it provides such a good service then prove it and allow me to subscribe to it not force me to.

Last edited:

Illegal to not pay it and have people banging on the door. It's just another outdated system as I only watch Netflix and Amazon prime I shouldn't have to pay it feel threatened to pay it.

If it provides such a good service then prove it and allow me to subscribe to it not force me to.
If you only watch Amazon and Netflix then you don’t have to pay it?

You should tell them that... they have no power and can do nothing to you, unless of course they can prove you've used the things covered by this Telly Tax thing that has existed since before you were born.

Back