BBC Sounds

L

Lexingtongue

Anyone using this app? Think it's great. Listening to loads of random history and science docs and audio books while I'm out and about. Haven't had any music on my phone for quite a while now. Any recommendations for things to listen to?

Anyone using this app? Think it's great. Listening to loads of random history and science docs and audio books while I'm out and about. Haven't had any music on my phone for quite a while now. Any recommendations for things to listen to?

Same, superb stuff on there. Why anyone would want the BBC scrapped with everything you get; from TV documentaries, dramas, radio shows, sport, the website etc etc. for £12 a month ad free, is baffling.

How about some music?
I've found myself listening to the same stuff repeatedly recently and this is a welcome break. I did just listen to Merry Christmas, Mr. Lawrence on it there, mind, which is a very lovely tune.

It’s good for listening to 6 Music in the wife’s car as she hasn’t got DAB like.

Slowly getting used to it but it's not a patch on iplayer radio
Music
Comedy

2 of my faves at moment
Didn't know about but downloaded it now, cheers
Subscribe and all the episodes are kept together for you

Last edited:

Back