BBC Newcastle Total sport

Read that as bloody tractor
Exactly. I listen on the way home from graft. Regularly I use the A19, regularly it's on the traffic reports with problems. Never have I have changed my route because of it:lol:. As an aside on the way to Morcambe yesterday I BBC Cumbria came on and it was the bloke that does the traffic report on BBC Newcastle. Bloody traitor.

The had an owld Sunderland fan on the night who talked a bit about history. They were very dismissive of him. They never do it with daft owld mag fan who is always on.

The programme went down a bit in my estimation tonight.

Listened to about 25 mins Steve howey throwing his toys out the pram because someone txt in taking the mick out of him no wonder your brother hates you c$%t

Listened to about 25 mins Steve howey throwing his toys out the pram because someone txt in taking the mick out of him no wonder your brother hates you c$%t
Having read Lee Howey's book and listening to Total Sport I think Lee is spot on.

Steve Howey is a disgrace. People who disrespect their roots like him have very little about them.

Having read Lee Howey's book and listening to Total Sport I think Lee is spot on.

Steve Howey is a disgrace. People who disrespect their roots like him have very little about them.
Sounded like a right drip , Simon Pryde tried to have a laugh with him taking the piss out of him a bit just a bit banter but he nibbled like a little fish the tosser

Back