BBC: life on steroids

Worra fat heed ugly clunt, I cannot stand people who take steroids and hope their heads explode, fking raoul moat thick basdads

But if they’re used properly and you have post course therapy you will be fine.
Wrong, if I see anyone dealing or taking Steroids I take pity on them as they don't know what they are doing they think it will make them into a machine but it doesn't make 'them' or 'you' into a machine its a parasite latched on making you think you are a machine, its also used in sport to cheat and should have an outright ban. I've seen first hand how steroids affect people and its not nice.

Wrong, if I see anyone dealing or taking Steroids I take pity on them as they don't know what they are doing they think it will make them into a machine but it doesn't make 'them' or 'you' into a machine its a parasite latched on making you think you are a machine, its also used in sport to cheat and should have an outright ban. I've seen first hand how steroids affect people and its not nice.

Ah great buddy. Tell me how your annecdotal evidence confirms a general trend across many users.

Was listening to someone on Rich Roll podcast recently and he saying the effect of steriods and to a point Whey protein on long term health will start to become apparent the next few years as the first still living Generation Iron people are starting to get to the age where age related illnesses really start to kick in.

Was listening to someone on Rich Roll podcast recently and he saying the effect of steriods and to a point Whey protein on long term health will start to become apparent the next few years as the first still living Generation Iron people are starting to get to the age where age related illnesses really start to kick in.
A lad at work is about 30 and he’s forever doing huel and protein shakes he f@cking does my head in with all of the mixing and shaking.

He should just eat tuna, eggs, chicken etc. too lazy to prepare proper food.

So it’ll become apparent when people are at an age that you expect them to get ill?

Interesting logic there.

I can understand whey protein being used as a supplement or for when people are in a rush. But he sits there talking shite and clanking his mixing thing, he could easily go to the shops at dinner and prepare some proper food

Tell him if he needs one of those little ball thingies in his shaker he's too weak to get any benefit from whatever he's shaking :D (pinched from Bro Science iirc)

So it’ll become apparent when people are at an age that you expect them to get ill?

Interesting logic there.
Yes cos you start to see if they are outside average statistics, ie if more get cancer/heart/memory issues, no point comparing 35 year olds to see the long term effects. Same as you can look at people in the blue zones where they dont get ill as much compared to those on standard western diet.

Back