Battlefield

I used to love domination but over last 6 months or so could only find games on original maps. I'm playing bfv at the moment it's not as bad as people say but a very steep learning curve. The female characters are a bit of an own goal but I've changed all to men. I can't comment on campaign as I only ever play online.
PS4 btw.

I bought it last Saturday for £7.50 including all the DLC on the PS4 store and I'm loving it.
I play conquest mainly.

Was really apprehensive but it's just good old Battefield. Mind, finding it very hard - I'm absolutely pap. Maps look great and it plays well, albeit a lot like BF1.

Easily got my best KD ratio on this one now. 3.00+ I might as well stick witn it. Look out for me hiding in a bush somewhere :lol:

Feels like a battlefront game, half a dozen maps,

Also it’s a ww2 game with no americans or Japanese or Russians which is a bit shit

Graphically it’s really slick but preferred the mechanics of BF1

This as bad as everyone makes out ? Down to £20 an I am tempted, really enjoyed Battlefield 1, all the negativity around this game has put me off though.

I thought the beta was shite and watching some videos recently it seems nothing much has changed. Biggest thing for me was it just didn't feel like WW2, no immersion whatsoever, felt soulless and empty.

Stick with BF1, a lot of people who bought BFV have gone back to it so there's no trouble finding a game.

BF3 was the boy like :cool: steaming in off the cliff on Damavan Peak.. or whatever the bollocks it was called.
Carrying you through games got annoying after a while....

I still regulary play BF4. There are a couple of servers that are Operation Locker with 3,200 tickets that result in pure carnage :lol:

probably come out later as dlc

free dlc*

over the next 18 months theyre going to drop new content, in a chronological fashion, or kind off. The crete map launches today which is the british and germans and in 12 weeks the pacific theatre is confirmed to be coming. Expect the eastern front 12 weeks or so after that.

Anyone playing BF V?

New chapter out this week

I still enjoy it. It's much better than the early reviews suggest. They made a massive error with the female characters but most people have swapped them over.
Shame theres no Russian maps yet

A few of the lads at work I play with asked why we’re still playing this when Battlefield 1 is just better. Think we may be going back to that one. The lack of content is an absolute killer.

Back