Battlefield

it's great, the best Battlefield since 3.

The maps are mostly solid although there's only 1 stand out for me. The guns are much better than BF1, much more fun to use. The rambo style charging around that was easy in BF1 is harder to pull off so you need to either play more cautiously or work as a squad. The one thing i'm not sold on is the new Grand Operations game mode, it was much better in BF1 imo.

if anybody was looking to buy this for xmas as a present and from amazon, I have a code for £6 off. If anyone is wanting it just PM me.

Gotta be used before 27th November

cracking game if a bit buggy. bugs are mainly around UI at the min which isn't the end of the world. annoyingly there is a bug where you unlock the stg 44 rifle, but it keeps saying available next round. gun play is a lot better than bf 1, but you need a decent ping.

Is this game having a laugh?

Playing domination and outting squad orders on a flag and theyre basically not even f***ing highlighting the flag. Fuck off

One thing that really bugged me about the beta is it just looked fuck all like World War 2. Looks like some hippy's alternative version of it. Hated the maps too. Far too small for a Battlefield game.

Will stick to BF1.

Last edited:
Quite poor this mind.

I’m trying very hard to like it but it just feels all wrong as a game. The tanks are f***ing awful, like driving a dodgem car. Everyone moves around like they are on speed. The mountain top map is just dreadful. Worst map I’ve played on BF.

Also is it just me or or is the perspective all wrong. One minute somebody is tiny on the map and miles away and the next minute they are on top of you. I literally can’t seen any fucker :eek:

I’m just going to hide in bushes and snipe with no scope :lol:

Last edited:
I’m trying very hard to like it but it just feels all wrong as a game. The tanks are f***ing awful, like driving a dodgem car. Everyone moves around like they are on speed. The mountain top map is just dreadful. Worst map I’ve played on BF.

Also is it just me or or is the perspective all wrong. One minute somebody is tiny on the map and miles away and the next minute they are on top of you. I literally can’t seen any fucker :eek:

I’m just going to hide in bushes and snipe with no scope :lol:
I also dont think the flags stand out on the map very well. You can never see the fuckers

It is literally like cod. Everyone rushing all over. Its impossible to get Any kind of streak going aswell.

Doesnt seem much content to it either. Very little choice for maps and as you say some of them are shite

it's great, the best Battlefield since 3.

The maps are mostly solid although there's only 1 stand out for me. The guns are much better than BF1, much more fun to use. The rambo style charging around that was easy in BF1 is harder to pull off so you need to either play more cautiously or work as a squad. The one thing i'm not sold on is the new Grand Operations game mode, it was much better in BF1 imo.
So wrong it’s unreal. Awful game this. Worst since BF3.

Back