Battlefield V

It was a cutscene intended to look like gameplay. Yes it’s WW2 and I dunno about that lass with the metal hand, kinda took a bit of the realism away for me.

Tbf it was a clip from the multi player (based on the scores at the top). As long as the campaign is realistic I don't mind the multilayer being different

Not a fan of the stories thing in single player like. I prefer a long story campaign

I enjoyed them but do prefer a longer singular story. Some of them on Battlefield 1 were excellent but too short. Preferred 4 tbh so hopefully it's back to that kind of campaign

I enjoyed them but do prefer a longer singular story. Some of them on Battlefield 1 were excellent but too short. Preferred 4 tbh so hopefully it's back to that kind of campaign

Think they were popular so it sounds like they are sticking to them. Disappointing.

Jump out a building, 360 no-scope. Sounds legit for ww2.
The bloke who jumps out of the building runs away, it's a character running from the building who falls over, rolls and shoots.

But, I think the whole trailer is sensationalist and the game will be a lot more like we expect from Battlefield. I'll wait for game play trailers before I make an opinion, the stuff dice are saying they've added into the game (new health model, the way classes have to work together to share resources, the ways of customising soldiers, etc) all sound pretty good.

But, I think the whole trailer is sensationalist and the game will be a lot more what we expect. I'll wait for game play trailers before I make an opinion, the stuff dice are saying they've added into the game (new health model, the way classes have to work together to share resources, the ways of customising soldiers, etc) all sound pretty good.

True, watching the JackFrags vid about it and it's impressive what they're doing with the gameplay mechanics.

I partly blame the fact they got rid of the bloke who did their trailers. Looks like the works experience lad did this one.

True, watching the JackFrags vid about it and it's impressive what they're doing with the gameplay mechanics.

I partly blame the fact they got rid of the bloke who did their trailers. Looks like the works experience lad did this one.
Somebody certainly got carried away

The bloke who jumps out of the building runs away, it's a character running from the building who falls over, rolls and shoots.

But, I think the whole trailer is sensationalist and the game will be a lot more like we expect from Battlefield. I'll wait for game play trailers before I make an opinion, the stuff dice are saying they've added into the game (new health model, the way classes have to work together to share resources, the ways of customising soldiers, etc) all sound pretty good.
Fair point.

WW2 is my favourite FPS time period and I really wanted a gritty type game.

Whilst this will probably be fun, it’s going to make ww2 look more kid friendly than they made ww1 look.

Back