Battlefield V

I wouldn't mind Vietnam either like.

It's rumoured to be, with the V meaning V for Victory, as in Churchill. Hope it is, I liked the campaign on COD WW2, and War mode was canny, but I haven't been on for months

Ah right. Excellent.

Aye, I actually enjoyed the campaign but the multiplayer was absolute crap. Opening loot boxes on Normandy beach was one of many lowlights.

Last edited:

Ah right. Excellent.

Aye, I actually enjoyed the campaign but the multiplayer was absolute crap. Opening loot boxes on Normandy beach was one of many lowlights.
Vietnam would be good.

It'll be the opposite way round with Battlefield as normal, multiplayer outshining the campaign, as usual. Hope if they do WW2 it's not just restricted to just fighting in Europe.

Hope it's World War 2. DICE can show Activision how to make a proper WW2 game.

me too but they can get rid of that shite vehicle spawn system

Ah right. Excellent.

Totally ruined it for me like and all the purchasing coins bollocks

Black ops 4 :lol: all this flying about with grapples and that - it's shite. If BF avoid that then i'll be buying.
To be fair everything was there for me to enjoy BO3, I just had to keep turning it off because of the ridiculous way I was being killed by flying virgins.

Back