battlefield V....what the

Got on eventually lol. It felt pretty much the same as bf1 I thought. I’m scoring middle of the score board as normal :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Nowt like it tbh, they've changed so much.

BF1 ironically had the vibe and historical inaccuracy that it felt more like a WW2 game. Meanwhile this, whatever the fuck this is, some cyberpunk alternate reality Fortnite bandwagon jumper, feels like it's set in the future. After giving it a good go it's safe to say I won't be buying it.

Coming after BF1 they had a great opportunity to make the definitive and most immersive WW2 game ever.. yet made this shite instead.

Last edited:
Nowt like it tbh, they've changed so much.

BF1 ironically had the vibe and historical inaccuracy that it felt more like a WW2 game. Meanwhile this, whatever the fuck this is, some cyberpunk alternate reality Fortnite bandwagon jumper, feels like it's set in the future. After giving it a good go it's safe to say I won't be buying it.

Coming after BF1 they had a great opportunity to make the definitive and most immersive WW2 game ever.. yet made this shite instead.

I don't get that feel at all mate.

I don't get that feel at all mate.

Interesting. Do you feel like you're playing in the Second World War? I felt like I was playing in the cyberpunk Terminator 1 era. :neutral:

Might have been the fact I was a Chinese lass donning a bandana and Kyle Reese's clothes "fighting" in a alternate Rotterdam where there was no war zone or obliteration, but as if it'd just been created the day before, while using an Lee Enfield rifle that had no recoil whatsoever.

Fuck off EA :neutral:

Last edited:
Interesting. Do you feel like you're playing in the Second World War? I felt like I was playing in the cyberpunk Terminator 1 era. :neutral:

Might have been the fact I was a Chinese lass donning a bandana and Kyle Reese's clothes "fighting" in a alternate Rotterdam where there was no war zone or obliteration, but as if it'd just been created the day before, while using an Lee Enfield rifle that had no recoil whatsoever.

Fuck off EA :neutral:

Lol honest I just felt like I was playing another map on bf1. Hate to say it but I'm bored of it already. Just doesn't feel any different to me.

Been playing it tonight, couldnt get the sound working at first.

The graphics look really nice. It seemed like most of the time I had a chance to kill some 1 I was out of ammo.

It crashed allot and the squad system was a waste of time.

But it is only beta I suppose, the game has potential but still dont think I will spend £50 on it. Il wait and pick it up when it drops in price.

Been playing it tonight, couldnt get the sound working at first.

The graphics look really nice. It seemed like most of the time I had a chance to kill some 1 I was out of ammo.

It crashed allot and the squad system was a waste of time.

But it is only beta I suppose, the game has potential but still dont think I will spend £50 on it. Il wait and pick it up when it drops in price.

Had a blast on the beta tonight. Feels a bit like a hybrid game, BF4 but with WW2 weaponry. I thought the graphics were a bit clunky. Obviously it’s a trial run but my initial impressions are it’s not as good as BF1. The running out of ammo thing is very annoying. I didn’t really spend too much time on it to try it fully as there was lots of camping and spawn killing going on.

My gut feeling is that this will be a massive flop and be on eBay in a month for about £30.

Looks shite

:lol: Cracking that

Last edited:
IF you type 'White Man' in the game chat it is replaced with *****. Brown man and Asian man is acceptable though

LOOOOOOL

Logon or register to see this image

Not gonna lie, I enjoy the game but it doesnt feel like a WW2 shooter and the diversity of the characters from appearance the tone of the voices is one factor.

I mean how can they go down one route trying to make it realistic, such as limiting ammo, but then add asian soldiers to a european battlefied.

IF you type 'White Man' in the game chat it is replaced with *****. Brown man and Asian man is acceptable though

LOOOOOOL

Not gonna lie, I enjoy the game but it doesnt feel like a WW2 shooter and the diversity of the characters from appearance the tone of the voices is one factor.

I mean how can they go down one route trying to make it realistic, such as limiting ammo, but then add asian soldiers to a european battlefied.

Is that actually correct? They've filtered white out of the chat :lol::lol::lol:

LOOOOOOL

Are there many cyborgs like in the trailer?

Back