Battlefield 2042

If you're on xbox x I'd avoid like the plague. It's set to crossplay by default so you're playing against pc owners with mouse and keyboard who absolutely destroy you. You're basically cannon fodder for them.
If you turn crossplay off you can't find any games.

Got it for xmas. Quite enjoyed it up to now. Need to get voice chat on there. I like how you can switch attachments through game

Fired up Bad Company 2 today after downloading it from Gamepass. 10 years old and still my favourite Battlefield by far and still some people playing Rush on Hardcore.

Fell out of favour with MW2 and moved back to this after hearing good things about the work they've been doing to improve the game. Really enjoying it, much better than when it first came out. Would recommend anyone who wasn't sure of it at first to give it another try.

Fell out of favour with MW2 and moved back to this after hearing good things about the work they've been doing to improve the game. Really enjoying it, much better than when it first came out. Would recommend anyone who wasn't sure of it at first to give it another try.
I always struggle with battlefield games. The teams are so big that I feel like I don’t matter. You not feel the same way?

I always struggle with battlefield games. The teams are so big that I feel like I don’t matter. You not feel the same way?
To be fair the big battles are what I enjoy, there's something going on all over the map. Really like taking down vehicles or being part of a tank crew. Always preferred BF games over COD, this one was underwhelming on launch which led me to MW2 but glad it's now got to a good state of play.

Last edited:
I had a spell a month ago where I was dipping into it a bit but I've got distracted by Assassins Creed Odyssey since. Enjoyed it more than One or Five. BF3 close quarters maps or metro is still the daddy

Well back into it now, probs spend an equal amount of time between Assault, Engineer and Support but I don't often use Sniper. Love the massive scale and vehicle combat.
My KD has climbed from 0.7 to 1.3. So getting better.

Caspers drone when sniping is an unreal way of collecting points mind. Get a shit tonne of assists, and can destroy equipment, turrets, insertion beacons etc. and temporarily disable vehicles. Give it a shot!

My KD has climbed from 0.7 to 1.3. So getting better.

Caspers drone when sniping is an unreal way of collecting points mind. Get a shit tonne of assists, and can destroy equipment, turrets, insertion beacons etc. and temporarily disable vehicles. Give it a shot!
Aye that's the only way I play sniper haha, barely get kills but dozens of assists

When I get frustrated I tend to go sniping, need X amount of skills and you get a much better scope. X8 zoom iirc.
Aye I've never been much of a sniper, think I'm still using the first rifle you get.

My main weapon is the BSV-M marksman rifle with Mackay. Accurate, suppressed and can switch to a 30 round mag with full auto at close range.

Aye I've never been much of a sniper, think I'm still using the first rifle you get.

My main weapon is the BSV-M marksman rifle with Mackay. Accurate, suppressed and can switch to a 30 round mag with full auto at close range.
I seen something on Reddit about that gun! Take it.. it’s OP? Might give it a bash.

Back