Battlefield 2042

Looks f***ing excellent! Some great callbacks in that trailer too, like jumping out the jet with the rocket launcher, then back into it!

Looks like they've learned a marketing lesson from BF1 and V as theres not a disproportionate amount of minorities, an emphasis on females and no soldiers with bionic arms in WW2.

That trailer screams battlefield to me.

So I’m obviously extremely late to the party here.

But seen it on sale for 20 bar.

I am hopeless and had a solid 2. Something KD on the previous two.

Any hints/tips?

Been using the Ak24, it’s ok. Done better with that than the others (not that it takes much hahah)

Been relying on sniping and heavy vehicles as feel there not to different from previous versions.

So I’m obviously extremely late to the party here.

But seen it on sale for 20 bar.

I am hopeless and had a solid 2. Something KD on the previous two.

Any hints/tips?

Been using the Ak24, it’s ok. Done better with that than the others (not that it takes much hahah)

Been relying on sniping and heavy vehicles as feel there not to different from previous versions.
Free if you have a subscription on x box or PS5. My son started playing it today funnily enough.

I seen that after! Was gutted 😂 bloody solid this game. Managed to go 20-8 last night sniping. But anything up close I seem to get destroyed 😂
Just comes with time, recently jumped back into the game after hearing how much it's improved. Really enjoying it, couple rough games to start with but got used to it and got some guns and attachments I like. Regularly up the top end of the leaderboards now, playing with mates help too like. Dunno who has the power to merge the threads but there's another BF2042 thread with recent posts.

Last edited:
Just comes with time, recently jumped back into the game after hearing how much it's improved. Really enjoying it, couple rough games to start with but got used to it and got some guns and attachments I like. Regularly up the top end of the leaderboards now, playing with mates help too like. Dunno who has the power to merge the threads but there's another BF2042 thread with recent posts.
Could you copy me into the thread mate?

Probably being an idiot, but can’t find it.

Back