Battlefield 1

Really struggling with this on-line. Currently Level 7 but sick of being killed with 1 shot after putting a full mag into them.
Any tips on what weapon is an improvement as still using the original Assault configuration.
Cheers in advance

Never really experienced that tbh, the putting a full mag into someone without getting a kill. More of a CoD issue. Must be using a shit gun, or have a shite connection where hits aren't registering.

Weapons of my choice are SMLE MKIII and Hellriegel

Last edited:
Never really experienced that tbh, the putting a full mag into someone without getting a kill. More of a CoD issue. Must be using a shit gun, or have a shite connection where hits aren't registering.

Weapons of my choice are SMLE MKIII and Hellriegel
Cheers matey, still using original gun mind.

I second the Hellriegel also, its a great gun to use although i don't think it can be unlocked until you get to a certain level.
When it comes to battlefield it's not about the kill/death ratio as much as Call of Duty. Massive points can be had going around healing people, popping out medkits etc. I've seen some people not register one kill but they topped the leaderboards by doing a 'Hacksaw Ridge'(google it if you don't get the reference, good film BTW). Going around as a medic for example will help you rank up quite quickly unlocking certain types of weaponry.

Cheers matey, still using original gun mind.
Hellreial which is unlocked level 10 assault.
Model A10 hunter shot gun is lethal. Use that to get to level 10 if you need to.

I liked the Lewis machine gun for support, very accurate from distance too. Especially if your lying down.

M1907 sweeper for medic is quality too.

Edit- original gun is probably the worst on the game I thought.

Back