Bathroom Fitters

5 here. Constant cycle of keeping the kernts clean.

OLAM, I've got 5 bogs.

Get a plastic bottle. Added bonus is you can monitor your hydration by the colour. I now drink a litre of water a day using this method.

He didn't have time to install the sink but he fit the toilet in nicely. Very clean as well.

Broke the flush on his first attempt and had to replace a part in the new mechanism but it's gushing lovely now.

Ya jacksie?

I must be crackers are you daft?

Im paying to get my bathroom fitted so haven't go anything to do with supply of parts :lol:
Ok, I'll reword that. How the fuck are bathroom companies starting bathrooms without any gear on site.. I'm in the game mate, and know that it's a danger sign . Who is doing the work?
I must be crackers are you daft?

Im paying to get my bathroom fitted so haven't go anything to do with supply of parts :lol:
Over a week without gear. .. Fuck me, is have been finished by now, by i, you're right in daft.
Sounds like they don't have the coin to buy the gear but nevermind.

Last edited:
Ok, I'll reword that. How the fuck are bathroom companies starting bathrooms without any gear on site.. I'm in the game mate, and know that it's a danger sign . Who is doing the work?
They're obviously getting money up front from people to get the gear to finish other peoples jobs. Robbing Peter to pay Paul. TBF the fitter is spot on. I don't really want to slag a company off on here incase they're having problems.

Over a week without gear. .. Fuck me, is have been finished by now, by i, you're right in daft.
Sounds like they don't have the coin to buy the gear but nevermind.
You're probably right. Probably had their account put on hold at the suppliers.

Last edited:
They're obviously getting money up front from people to get the gear to finish other peoples jobs. Robbing Peter to pay Paul. TBF the fitter is spot on. I don't really want to slag a company off on here incase they're having problems.

You're probably right. Probably had their account put on hold at the suppliers.
you're a very forgiving man.😁

Had to bin off the company we had to do our en suite... hopeless like.
Never turned up on the day they were supposed to start then just more issues, couldn't get the floor we wanted, and they picked something completely different, couldn't get us a sample...right shit show.
Have managed to get a new fittter, but gonna be done in bits and pieces as they were busy up to December..right fck on.

My bath's in and the walls are cladded. I feel a bit more relaxed now
Pleased to hear it pal. There's a family round the corner to me that's had the bathroom ripped out 2 weeks ago by some arseholes who had then walked off the job cos he says they can't get any gear. It's looking likely its another job I've got to squeeze in. I'm sick of it now.
Had to bin off the company we had to do our en suite... hopeless like.
Never turned up on the day they were supposed to start then just more issues, couldn't get the floor we wanted, and they picked something completely different, couldn't get us a sample...right shit show.
Have managed to get a new fittter, but gonna be done in bits and pieces as they were busy up to December..right fck on.
My heart goes out to you mate, although there is horrendous supply issues at the moment. Supply firms are telling athroom and kitchen companies yes we have that in stock, blah blah, taking payment for it then not delivering on time or at all. The fuckers should be jailed imo. They just waffle on about Brexit and Covid. Wankers.

Last edited:
Anyone recommend a fitter near Fulwell? Small job I'd ordinarily do myself (new showerhead and bracket supply & fit / reseal the bathtub) but I'm at the other end of the country...

Back