Bathroom Fitters

wasted 700 quids worth of gear had to rip it out and get it done again ,started tiling from the far corner of the room instead of the middle and working out , got to one side and the wall ran out so was a fuck off gap gradually getting bigger along the wall, fucked the free standing tap up had to cut around the hoses that attach that were above floor level and the cover wasn’t even covering them! said it’s behind the bath wouldn’t see it. Used flexi hose in the walls which your not supposed to do because it deteriorates. fucked it all up but still took money. Hasn’t a clue what he’s doing.
What, you mean to say you paid him after all this catastrophe mate?

Over the last few months I finally got sick of waiting for tradesmen getting back or to come do jobs, so I thought fuck it and gave a load of jobs a try I never thought I could do, all with the help of YouTube.

Tiled WC floor and walls
Tiled Hallway floor
Painted (even at heights which I’m scared of)
Fitted toilet and basin
Fitted 4 radiators
Fitted loads of skirting board

Took my forever to be honest, working after work and weekends but got a very satisfying feeling when done and saved a few hundred, possibly thousand pounds.

Give it a go yourself, probably surprise yourself how easy some of these things are.

What, you mean to say you paid him after all this catastrophe mate?
He charged me for the ceiling he skimmed and then had to remove all the tiles from the floor and buy some more so that came at a cost then has to pay someone else, honest wish I had the pictures he done a kitchen for someone I know I later found out after our bathroom and he took 3 weeks to finish it , tiny house aswel.

Had my new bathroom started over a week ago and still waiting for the bath, shower, toilet and sink to turn up.

We have another bathroom downstairs but a pain when you want a piss in the middle of the night.

Had my new bathroom started over a week ago and still waiting for the bath, shower, toilet and sink to turn up.

We have another bathroom downstairs but a pain when you want a piss in the middle of the night.
Get a plastic bottle. Added bonus is you can monitor your hydration by the colour. I now drink a litre of water a day using this method.

That’s a new euphemism.
He didn't have time to install the sink but he fit the toilet in nicely. Very clean as well.

Broke the flush on his first attempt and had to replace a part in the new mechanism but it's gushing lovely now.

You'll all be pleased to hear that a lovely fella called Simon is here now putting the new toilet in. He says he is also extremely busy but will get the rest of the bathroom done as soon as he can.

A bit of a legend is Simon.
Glad I could help.

Back