Bathroom Fitters

I’ve signed up based on your review. I’ll be round tomorrow Mux.
Gerrin!!
I've got someone starting on mine tomorrow. You can have his number if you want?
Aye please Jim if you don't mind. Going to try the recommendations on this thread, I'm expecting some to be too busy but I'll give them all a try.
Could try this fella, excellent tradesman but I have no ideas how busy he is.
Graeme 07729 842686
He gets most of his work through the bathroom cladding place next to Bookers in Hendon
Cheers WW mate, I'll give him a ring.
Try ISO Plumb. They did an absolutely cracking job on an en suite for me and a decent price. Nee idea how busy they are mind. But getting anyone for anything is a nightmare at the moment.
Thanks Bob. Yeah the good ones are likely to be chocka which is half the problem. I'll try them out as well.
@mux you shit yourself yet?
Had to go to tesco for a shite this morning. That's how desperate my life is at the moment mate.

Last edited:
Gerrin!!

Aye please Jim if you don't mind. Going to try the recommendations on this thread, I'm expecting some to be too busy but I'll give them all a try.

Cheers WW mate, I'll give him a ring.

Thanks Bob. Yeah the good ones are likely to be chocka which is half the problem. I'll try them out as well.

Had to go to tesco for a shite this morning. That's how desperate my life is at the moment mate.
Just take the drain cover off outside and curl it out straight into there. Cut out the middleman.

Use him all the time had absolutely no complaints recommended him to a few friends, again no complaints
I had so to chase him from mine wasted about 700 quids worth of gear had to rip it out and get it done again ,started tiling from the far corner of the room instead of the middle and working out , got to one side and the wall ran out so was a fuck off gap gradually getting bigger along the wall, fucked the free standing tap up had to cut around the hoses that attach that were above floor level and the cover wasn’t even covering them! said it’s behind the bath wouldn’t see it. Used flexi hose in the walls which your not supposed to do because it deteriorates. I really wish i kept the pictures. He admittedly said he’s fucked it all up but still took money. Hasn’t a clue what he’s doing.

I installed my bathroom, then tiled floor and walls, in my last two properties, it's a piece of piss, hope this helps.
Great so if you can just come ower today and sort it out for me that would be great. If its that easy it should arnly take you a little while so I'll not buy another packet of biscuits.

Great so if you can just come ower today and sort it out for me that would be great. If its that easy it should arnly take you a little while so I'll not buy another packet of biscuits.
Well the problem is, I'm retired now, and I made a vow, that I'd never work another day unless, it was something I'd enjoy doing, so you have two hopes. ;)

Good fitters will be fully booked till next year. I’ve just had mine done from a family friend as a fit in between jobs/on weekends etc but he’s fully booked till May. Was speaking to another one last week and he’s also taking bookings for April now. Usually January is a slow month but they’re chocker. It’s absolutely crazy atm.

Good fitters will be fully booked till next year. I’ve just had mine done from a family friend as a fit in between jobs/on weekends etc but he’s fully booked till May. Was speaking to another one last week and he’s also taking bookings for April now. Usually January is a slow month but they’re chocker. It’s absolutely crazy atm.
This is what I'm finding.

Got a lad coming to sort the new toilet and sink out tonight, he's moved stuff around in order to fit me in which is sound of him.

Resigned myself to the fact that it might be ages before the rest of the bathroom is done.

This is what I'm finding.

Got a lad coming to sort the new toilet and sink out tonight, he's moved stuff around in order to fit me in which is sound of him.

Resigned myself to the fact that it might be ages before the rest of the bathroom is done.
Atleast you won't have to cack in your kegs anymore.

Back