Bates Motel

Status
Not open for further replies.

1st series was incredibly slow and Norman was soft as shit.

I left it there, maybe I shouldn't give series 2 a go

1st series was incredibly slow and Norman was soft as shit.

I left it there, maybe I shouldn't give series 2 a go

It's a slow burner mate. I gave up when it first started but went back to ot coz I was laid up from work. Norman's descent is brilliantly done. Full nut job by series 4

Anyone watch this? Done first two episodes of 5th and final series. Norman is off his f***ing rocker now, and Sam Loomis has just showed up :cool:

Yes, think I'm on season 3 so far, the bypass road is either just starting construction/is half way built.

Enjoying it so far on the back of 'Stranger Things' which I'd highly recommend.

Anyone watch this? Done first two episodes of 5th and final series. Norman is off his f***ing rocker now, and Sam Loomis has just showed up :cool:
Is this back on again. I loved it. He killed his mother at the end of the last series didn`t he?? What channel is it on and when?? I must catch up with it.

Is this back on again. I loved it. He killed his mother at the end of the last series didn`t he?? What channel is it on and when?? I must catch up with it.
Spoilers for fucks sake. Literally two posts ago someone said they were on series 3

I used to but only got to halfway the the third, need to watch it again cos I loved it, but wife kept falling asleep then couldn't watch the next until shed caught up so got lost off.

Luckily I haven't read all this threads and just caught the spoiler ffs, so think I'll back out now and not read the rest

Just watched series 5 episode 6.

Awesome spin on the shower scene. 4 episodes left and it's getting better and better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back