Barton

He'll never manage a higher league team for various reasons. His history of behaviour will never be overlooked by sensible chairpersons or owners of PL and Championship teams.

He’s just the type of shithouse we need to get us out of this division. Would be a great appointment for us - it’s inevitable. Just the type of appointment Donald would make.

The French speaking manager of Fleetwood could be one of the obsessed Mags off here

His comments on BBC Sport before the 2nd leg of the play off v Wycombe soon turn to "we finished above the big clubs like Sunderland and Portsmouth"

Does he ever go a week without talking about us?
Loves talking about Sunderland, he was brought up here when his Ma vomited one night on a hen do.

He’s got the Steven Taylor syndrome; Talk absolute shite about Sunderland so the Mags love you, because you’re a bang average footballer and you need to be loved.

Stop giving the prick any space in your head, he’ll soon fuck off!

The French speaking manager of Fleetwood could be one of the obsessed Mags off here

His comments on BBC Sport before the 2nd leg of the play off v Wycombe soon turn to "we finished above the big clubs like Sunderland and Portsmouth"

Does he ever go a week without talking about us?
do we ever go a day without mentioning him on here?

Don't actually see what he has done wrong here 🤷🏻‍♂️ Would you rather he didn't mention that you are a bigger club and pretended that Fleetwood are bigger?

Like most Mags he hates SAFC more than he loves his own.

This bitterness and hatred is something SAFC has always managed to steer away from. And our anchor must hold storm through the evil that tempts us

He's done a cracking job. Although Fleetwood are richer than he lets on, pretty sure they're bankrolled by a billionaire or something.

I've just had a quick look. To me, it looks like they're blowing SCMP apart, unless their admin staff are on a fortune, because their wage bill, at about £7m, is more than their turnover. It took me ages to find as well, because the company name is Fleetwood Wanderers. It's also worth noting that their CEO has the same name as a director as the EFL.

Back