Barton alleged to have assaulted oppo manager in tunnel post match....

Woodrow tweeted: “Firstly @ftfc to have a manager that can physically assault another manager in the tunnel is disgusting, causing our manager to have blood pouring from his face!!

“People like you don’t deserve a place in the game of football you are foul. Secondly fantastic win today @BarnsleyFC”.

That’s him finished I think. Couldn’t of happened to a better bloke
:eek:

bloody hell

Woodrow tweeted: “Firstly @ftfc to have a manager that can physically assault another manager in the tunnel is disgusting, causing our manager to have blood pouring from his face!!

“People like you don’t deserve a place in the game of football you are foul. Secondly fantastic win today @BarnsleyFC”.

Has he chinned him or nutted him or what? Looks like he's gonna need something the size of Sunderland's budget to hire another legal team. Wonder if he manages that better than Ross would

What an arse hole

f***ing hell :eek::lol:

I thought it might just be an overreaction, if he has seriously smacked a manager, should be getting a call from the cops

How can you have Joey Barton as your manager? Pretty shameful appointment really, he is a criminal

Back