Barton - ‘We were the side that tried to win the game’

• Thread starter Deleted member 31333
  • Start date

Can’t disagree unfortunately. The bloke is a wanker but at least if he was manager here he wouldn’t think a draw was remotely good enough.
He`s spot on--even though I hate him!
Parky should read what he says and hang his head in shame.

Does Parky even realise 5 subs are allowed now?

Can’t disagree unfortunately. The bloke is a wanker but at least if he was manager here he wouldn’t think a draw was remotely good enough.
This is how low we’ve sunk. Joey Barton, the manager of Fleetwood, a little place near Blackpool, taking the piss. Sorry Phil, time to fuck off, takeover or no takeover.

When he made his 5th sub, we only made 1 at the time.

He might be a wanker but he’s spot on there.

I certainly didn’t think they were “brilliant” second half mind. I was massively disappointed with them throughout.

He’s still playing the ‘plucky little Fleetwood’ card too I see despite their resources and outlay far exceeding the majority of the league over the last few seasons. Mind, plenty on here have fallen for it.

What’s the Camps goal of the season attempt hes

They were absolutely shite but he's right in that they were the only ones interested in trying to win the game.

I expected a lot more from them to be honest. They were only slightly less direct that us.
He did say at the end of the interview that in the first half he set up to stop up playing and from the interview it sounds like we caught them out by playing hoofball to Wyke and Graham.
I certainly didn’t think they were “brilliant” second half mind. I was massively disappointed with them throughout.

He’s still playing the ‘plucky little Fleetwood’ card too I see despite their resources and outlay far exceeding the majority of the league over the last few seasons. Mind, plenty on here have fallen for it.

Where he rattled the bar the start of the second half.

He did say at the end of the interview that in the first half he set up to stop up playing and from the interview it sounds like we caught them out by playing hoofball to Wyke and Graham.
So he was outsmarted by Phil Parkinson. How embarrassing for him!
Where he rattled the bar the start of the second half.
Ah, I missed that. It took me longer than normal to convince myself to return to it after half time.

Last edited:

He’s a little wanker who talks out of his arse.

Back