Barry - TV show

I like and dislike it, almost in equal part. Dislike is probably the wrong word, it frustrates me at times but I always watch the next episode.

Anyone watch this? If not then you should!

Barry (TV Series 2018– ) - IMDb

The second series is about to finish next week. This has easily been the most enjoyable show I’ve watched this year, it’s topped the first series which was also brilliant.

Give it a go, you won’t be disappointed.

I think its class, Bill Hader is one funny man

What's it about please (I'm assuming it's either a bloke called Barry or a place called Barry ?).

It's about an assassin who finds his toe calling is acting, while still dipping his toe in killing people. It's class

Absolutely f***ing brilliant show, already a massive fan of Bill Hader and Stephen Root so was bound to like this.

Watched episodes 4 and 5 of series 2 last night, some of the funniest and finest telly I’ve ever watched

The Ronny/Lily episode the other week is one of the funniest episodes of any show I've seen in years.
Absolute genius

Just started Season 2 last night.

Trouble is, since watching Season 1 I watched The Kominsky Method starring Mr Michael Douglas as an acting coach. Somehow I've got the two mixed up. I spent much of the episode of Barry wondering what had happened to the daughter of Henry Winkler's character. I'd just about managed to untangle the two shows by the end of the episode.

Back