Barry Chuckle

RIP to a legend, Barry chuckle.

Rumour has it the recent trip to London with his partner Pauline caused him to have a worrying raised heart rate due to fear on the tour bus. So scary.

Always remembered , Barry C. Chuck chuck chucklevison

:lol: f***ing hell if he posted that it would literally be the funniest joke ever made :lol:

There's the obvious joke also doing the rounds where any tickets for their shoes are now at 50% discount.

I think Barry would appreciate that.

There's the obvious joke also doing the rounds where any tickets for their shoes are now at 50% discount.

I think Barry would appreciate that.

Shoes?

Shows.

Bleddy autocorrect

Last edited:
A very gifted entertainer. For years I couldn't understand how I remembered seeing the Chuckle Brothers in the pantomime at the Empire when I was about six (i.e. 60 years ago) because of course Barry would have only been 13 himself. Then I read that his dad and uncle and even older his brothers had similar acts and than I realised that I must have seen them. It was a bit of a family industry.

The most difficult thing in the world must be to keep an audience of kids entertained and Barry and his family were masters at it . I am sure that Barry and Paul would have even impressed the great Stan Laurel.

Back