Barry Bennell sentenced...

One of many sex offenders in your community

Shocking but probably true..there was one about 8 years ago in my sisters street up Southwick..little old fella..spoke to me once when i'd popped round my sisters..you'd never have thought it like..someone in the street recognised his face from the papers and the locals hounded him out.

Not as simple as you think.....

Offences committed before 1st October 1992...... You can apply for parole after you have served 1 third of your sentence. If you get parole you will be released from prison on licence until two thirds of the way through. If you do not get parole, you may be able to keep applying every year unless you have less than 13 months left to serve. If you never get parole, you will be released from prison after you have served 2 thirds of your sentence. If you commit another offence while on parole you may have to serve the rest of your sentence.

You can’t have a death penalty without appeals and the like.

I mean maybe in your perfect world we would, but no fit and proper society executes people without a proper process.

The death penalty is just an outlet for angry people who think they’re using common sense
I'm not angry and have common sense thanks mate.

Reckon your conscience would get the better of you either before or after.
Before. Which is why I'd pull the trigger.

You said it’s a shame we have to keep them in prison at cost. The only alternative costs more.

If you don’t have expert knowledge of prison catering then why do you want to cut the catering bill in half?

Does this need answering ? I don't need expert knowledge to want to make them sample a bit less comfort. And it would save the taxpayer a shitload of money.
And i was offering up innovative ideas to try to get some return on our money. If you don't like that, then thats okay, no problem.

Would you really want his eyes or heart?

I doubt anyone would. But some people don't have a choice.

There’s absolutely no reason to execute anyone.

Honestly it’s really tiresome these “just quickly kill them” arguments. They’re emotively satisfying I’m sure, but it would be to the detriment of society.

The people who want them are typically either thinking rashfully or they’re not very bright.

Doubtless Bennell is a very, very bad person who deserves no place in society, but there is no need to execute him.

Fuck me if you could encapsulate everything I’ve just said into a post, it would be yours.

We don’t want or need vigilantism in our prisons mate.

Bizarre how many people want to live in a society with an incredibly violent judicial system.

You shouldn’t let your emotions get the better of you.
Never mind all that Frijj lad, did those kids kick their ball back into your garden again?

It’s easy to say you’d do it but I reckon it’d be different if you had the chance. Just my opinion of course.
I absolutely would. I have very little respect for humans in general so offing someone who abuses the trust of a defenceless child who places all of their trust in you is a no f***ing brainer. Don't want to be part of society? Fuck you.

I can't quite explain in words how I feel about paedophilia. It angers me that much.

Not as simple as you think.....

Offences committed before 1st October 1992...... You can apply for parole after you have served 1 third of your sentence. If you get parole you will be released from prison on licence until two thirds of the way through. If you do not get parole, you may be able to keep applying every year unless you have less than 13 months left to serve. If you never get parole, you will be released from prison after you have served 2 thirds of your sentence. If you commit another offence while on parole you may have to serve the rest of your sentence.
I wish folk would understand this when comparing with our AJ. I mean, how long is it since anyone was charged with buggery in the UK? Historical crimes carry the sanctions that they at the time of the offence.

Back