Barry’s Bargain Superstore In Consett

Lewis and Graham have raised the bar today. If you're a fan of crisps then get yourself over there.

Bacon rashers 5 bags for a pound f***ing class that had to pause the video to post this, Barry couldn’t dream of it.

how can you steal from poundzone when they are practically giving it away ????
Just been reading he comments:

“I’m from Leicester and I’m actually planning on driving to this pound shop for some gear. This lad is now wanted in the midlands, he better watch out😄😄

Barry couldn’t dream of having international customers, hope Graeme checks he has the right paperwork thought don’t want another Djokavic situation.

Just been reading he comments:

“I’m from Leicester and I’m actually planning on driving to this pound shop for some gear. This lad is now wanted in the midlands, he better watch out😄😄

Barry couldn’t dream of having international customers, hope Graeme checks he has the right paperwork thought don’t want another Djokavic situation.
once Consett international airport is built you will regret those words. :eek:

😂😂I remember this. That crisp wars doc from last year was great viewing, golden wonder, smiths, KP and later philleas fog all battling it out, untill those bastards at walkers showed up, brutal.
My mates dad was in that quite a bit. Was one of the founders of Philleas Fog. Still can’t bring himself to say Dolritos properly! Top bloke like, has some class stories.

Back