Barry’s Bargain Superstore In Consett

very quiet at poundzone at moment on the sershal media front, must be on skiing holiday in St Moritz or withdrawn into their bunker to declare war on Barrys empire ( maybe an entente cordiale with Bridgefield is looming )

Exactly what I was thinking: eff all from Lewis/Graham since the 28th. They're happy to ride the wave of festive euphoria but, when faced with the cold/wet/miserable months of January & February, they're nowhere to be seen. Fair weather bargainistas if every I saw one. Or possibly they're restocking as the entire shop went out of date when the final bong sounded on NYE.

I notice Barry is selling Grade A scrapers and cans of de-icer at climate changing prices. I hope Greta doesn't find out.

Exactly what I was thinking: eff all from Lewis/Graham since the 28th. They're happy to ride the wave of festive euphoria but, when faced with the cold/wet/miserable months of January & February, they're nowhere to be seen. Fair weather bargainistas if every I saw one. Or possibly they're restocking as the entire shop went out of date when the final bong sounded on NYE.

I notice Barry is selling Grade A scrapers and cans of de-icer at climate changing prices. I hope Greta doesn't find out.
wow, there's a mole on this thread, new fb post just up by poundzone :eek:

Barry doesn't need to make expensive adverts,
if you know you know :lol:
Barry needs poundzone and bridgefield to emphasis his bargains, he needs them.

As an aside, wonder what percentage of type 2 diabetes cases are there in Wrekentons population, because I think I know the epicentre.
At least Barry s bargains delve into a wider spectrum of goods becoming of a man renowned for his philanthropy and environmentalism.
wow, gloves are off, poundzone now doing merchandise- t shirts :D with their world famous slogan.
Barry needs poundzone and bridgefield to emphasis his bargains, he needs them.

As an aside, wonder what percentage of type 2 diabetes cases are there in Wrekentons population, because I think I know the epicentre.
At least Barry s bargains delve into a wider spectrum of goods becoming of a man renowned for his philanthropy and environmentalism.
wow, gloves are off, poundzone now doing merchandise- t shirts :D with their world famous slogan.
** ah, sorry to disappoint one of their regulars has made the t=shirt themselves and took it in to show Lewis. :oops:

Last edited:

Back