Barry’s Bargain Superstore In Consett

A lot of the stuff is past its sell by date mind

Some idiots proclaim to be bargains is the same price at Tesco or Morrisons when it’s on offer.

Oh and.... it stinks. Be warned.

Id rather pay £10 for 20 bottles of Stella in Asda with 6 months date left than £8 for 24 bottles dated 17/Feb/19 and all the writing on it is in Hebrew or Hungarian.

I’ve just been looking again. £8 for 18 Magners :eek:
3!

Dry your fanny man.... Its a tenner for 20 cans in Tesco when on offer !?

210ml bottles of Corona. What's the point of them? Not even a mouthful
Are they actually called “coronita”? :lol: think its spains version of corona. Had them in Aldi last year.

Last edited:
A lot of the stuff is past its sell by date mine.

Some idiots proclaim to be bargains is the same price at Tesco or Morrisons when it’s on offer.

Id rather pay £10 for 20 bottles of Stella in Asda with 6 months date left than £8 for 24 bottles dated 17/Feb/19 and all the writing on it is in Hebrew or Hungarian.

very little of it is past sell by date (and even then its on stuff that wont kill you) , although a lot of it is very close to it

2 king pots for a quid with a sell by of May 19 - that'll do me

Are they actually called “coronita”? :lol: think its spains version of corona. Had them in Aldi last year.

They're definitely called Coronita in Mexico like, the baby sized ones

Looks like someone is fuming because they can’t get along to get some bargains

This place is all over Facebook. Just had a look at some of the bargains and it has blown my mind.

Has anyone been? Is it worth the trip over there. I’ll probably go over this week to get involved in this.
Get there and do it , some items have a short sell by date ... however if it doesn’t stick in you4 throat it’ll not stick in your ar** !

very little of it is past sell by date (and even then its on stuff that wont kill you) , although a lot of it is very close to it

2 king pots for a quid with a sell by of May 19 - that'll do me
Some of the drink is 2 months past its date when I was in in Jan? I’ll pass

I did get some random shite like, 4 pints of milk, a reeces peanut butter reindeer, some cheap jim beam crisps I think too which were outstanding iirc

Back