Barry’s Bargain Superstore In Consett

:) Lets put a mini bus on from park lane.. I'm up for it. Only half full it though, so leaving plenty of room for the bounty on the way back. Can't wait.
Aye I’m up for that. There seems to be a heavy interest in Barry’s on this board.

Now we're talking :cool:.
2 pipes of pringles at the low price of just one pounds. You can’t be robbed at those prices.

Aye I’m up for that. There seems to be a heavy interest in Barry’s on this board.

2 pipes of pringles at the low price of just one pounds. You can’t be robbed at those prices.
I'm sure I could lend @Ghandi Floss mini bus for this little trip. He bought it from a church and still has " Jesus saves" sprayed all over it. The dolphin lads really love their new vehicle. Anyway, back to the point, I'll get the bus on, run a lottery draw for seats as demand is sure to be sky high, and we'll arrange a date. Just before Easter would be great, the Easter eggs deals up there are supposed to be fantastic. 24 caramac eggs for £10.

I’ve worked in Consett for 12 years and been there once.
What has stopped you going Dave?

I'm sure I could lend @Ghandi Floss mini bus for this little trip. He bought it from a church and still has " Jesus saves" sprayed all over it. The dolphin lads really love their new vehicle. Anyway, back to the point, I'll get the bus on, run a lottery draw for seats as demand is sure to be sky high, and we'll arrange a date. Just before Easter would be great, the Easter eggs deals up there are supposed to be fantastic. 24 caramac eggs for £10.
What an exciting idea that is.

Back