Barry’s Bargain Superstore In Consett

Was up Consett way last week and no trip to Consett is complete without a visit to Barry's. Bought some 6 packs of Meantime London, London lager. Never heard of it before it's 4.5% and was 3 quid for 6 bottles. So at 10 Bob a bottle there was nothing to lose. I'm sitting in the garden drinking a bottle now and it's pretty good. Wish I'd bought more now but expected it to be rank. I should have known Barry wouldn't sell shite.

Was up Consett way last week and no trip to Consett is complete without a visit to Barry's. Bought some 6 packs of Meantime London, London lager. Never heard of it before it's 4.5% and was 3 quid for 6 bottles. So at 10 Bob a bottle there was nothing to lose. I'm sitting in the garden drinking a bottle now and it's pretty good. Wish I'd bought more now but expected it to be rank. I should have known Barry wouldn't sell shite.

How did you buy beer last week and not touch it until the back end of this week?

Decent brewery. Will cost you about a fiver a bottle if you fancy it in a pub.

How did you buy beer last week and not touch it until the back end of this week?
I bought it last Wednesday but I use a system like crop rotation and the London lager was a bit down the order for drinking. It reminds me of something I've had before but can't think what it was.

Don't know why I referenced crop rotation there, it's nothing like that. I think I've drank too much tonight. :)-

Back