Barry’s Bargain Superstore In Consett

Again, it’ll be short dated yet the same price as it is in most supermarkets when on offer.....

#bargain

Thick as fuck some people like

Had idiots in work proclaiming 8 cans of short dated pepsi for £2.50 was a mega bargain etc. :lol:

People must either shop at Waitrose or literally never take notice of what gear is on offer at places like Morrisons, Tesco, Asda.

Who is this hysterical crank thats on a windup :lol:

Deffo not Bazza you like :lol:

Brilliant man, why get 20 bottles of Becks from Tesco for £10 dated October 19 when I can get it from somewhere that stinks, that go out of date in 4 days for the same price.

I agree mate wouldn’t buy it if out of date, the bog roll offer seems spot on though.

2.5p a roll

Again, it’ll be short dated yet the same price as it is in most supermarkets when on offer.....

#bargain

Thick as fuck some people like

Had idiots in work proclaiming 8 cans of short dated pepsi for £2.50 was a mega bargain etc. :lol:

People must either shop at Waitrose or literally never take notice of what gear is on offer at places like Morrisons, Tesco, Asda.

Who is this hysterical crank thats on a windup :lol:

^^^^ clearly trying to discourage others so there is still plenty of despoes and pepsi left when he gets there

Brilliant man, why get 20 bottles of Becks from Tesco for £10 dated October 19 when I can get it from somewhere that stinks, that go out of date in 4 days for the same price.
It’s not out of date

^^^^ clearly trying to discourage others so there is still plenty of despoes and pepsi left when he gets there
Or probably a rival of Barry’s trying to besmirch his name. No way the shop stinks.

Last edited:
Look mate no need to put a downer on this. There’s a lot of lads that are loving these bargains. It’s just a few lads waxing lyrical over 5 topics for a pound or 5 maysan curry pastes for a pound. You might be immune to these if you have it on your doorstep but I haven’t.
:cool:. Unbelievable jeff. Tilda rice for 69p and the daft **** still isn't happy.

Well the shop is hardly to blame that people in there stink. Most old folks homes hotch of piss but they serve a purpose.
Must be a dull life you have chatting to strangers on the internet about a shop you’ve never been in, in a place you live nowhere near, pretending your orgasmic over it just to be wacky and give it “top bantz”.

This place man.

Must be a dull life you have chatting to strangers on the internet about a shop you’ve never been in, in a place you live nowhere near, pretending your orgasmic over it just to be wacky and give it “top bantz”.

This place man.

Your chatting to strangers about a shop just not as enthusiastic... Pot and kettle comes mind.

Back