Barry’s Bargain Superstore In Consett

Went back there yesterday. Had tried pondzone but gaps on shelves and annoyingly missing prices drove me back to baz.
Gaz the sandie, my flake addicted friend will be pleased with the 144 99 flakes I bought him for £6. No signs of infestation.
First time we've been there without visiting knitsley as well and it's a tad bleak without there. You pass annfield plain (it has a roundabout, but we've seen it), a sign for 'krazy kingdom' , 'krazy' - f**k off and then theres consett. I get consett based news stories on my news feed I imagine due to this thread(?), so thanks lads.

Went back there yesterday. Had tried pondzone but gaps on shelves and annoyingly missing prices drove me back to baz.
Gaz the sandie, my flake addicted friend will be pleased with the 144 99 flakes I bought him for £6. No signs of infestation.
First time we've been there without visiting knitsley as well and it's a tad bleak without there. You pass annfield plain (it has a roundabout, but we've seen it), a sign for 'krazy kingdom' , 'krazy' - f**k off and then theres consett. I get consett based news stories on my news feed I imagine due to this thread(?), so thanks lads.
May sympathiser. Deserve everything you get.

Its about £1.75 for 6 bags of walkers. :lol: Owt that isnt past its date or is close to it is every bit as expensive as the likes of Sainsburys etc

Back