Barnsley v Fleetwood arrest....

It’s not just that mate although it’s bad enough, it’s just about all of their coverage of everything. If I want the opinion of some upper middle class wanker I’ll find one and ask them. Just tell me what happened and let me form my own opinion.

I have to read all the papers and channels every day. BBC still the most neutral in the country by far

its hard for them like.

I have to read all the papers and channels every day. BBC still the most neutral in the country by far

its hard for them like.
It just seems we get someone’s opinion of the news rather than just the news itself which is wrong in my opinion.

Released on bail...

A statement from South Yorkshire Police read: “A man arrested on suspicion of racially aggravated public order offence and racially aggravated assault, in connection to an incident at Barnsley Football Club on Saturday 13 April, has been bailed until next month.

“Officers investigating the incident would be keen to speak to anyone who may have caught the incident on camera or who may have mobile phone footage immediately before or after the incident occurred.”

Last edited:

Back