Barnsley manager, Stendel has quit

Stendel seems right for me.

People saying he's struggled in the Championship - aye, but he's f***ing got there hasn't he? Let's cross the League One bridge first.

Don't get the love for Stendel. He's struggled like fuck in the Championship, way out of his depth. And the league table shows that. So how would he take us any further?
Had the rug pulled out from under him by the owners mate. Barnsley fans don't seem to blame him at all for their struggles.

I don't know what's went on like.. But sitting second bottom with 6 points will never go down well with owners.
From what I can gather, the owners have sold his best 4 players, including his 2 CBs. Replaced them with ill-equipped kids against Stendel's recommendations and now the team have struggled. The fact that the fans still think he's a fantastic manager tells you what you need to know. The blame for their current struggles does not lie with him but with the board themselves. The Roker Report article on him is a good read mate, have a look.

From what I can gather, the owners have sold his best 4 players, including his 2 CBs. Replaced them with ill-equipped kids against Stendel's recommendations and now the team have struggled. The fact that the fans still think he's a fantastic manager tells you what you need to know. The blame for their current struggles does not lie with him but with the board themselves. The Roker Report article on him is a good read mate, have a look.

Seems like he had his hands well and truly tied.

Back