Bargain of have i just wasted £215

I’d say you’ve saved yourself a few quid, but only if you had intended on buying a psvr in the first place.

Enjoy. I love mine.

i got one at launch and swapped it for a Switch not long after as there was not enough content but now seems to be loads of stuff

ive heard Ace combat is UNREAL,

been enjoying far point with the gun like, ive heard firewall and Bravo team are meant to be good,

ive not built up the courage to play Resi Evil yet

PSVR plus camera
2 Move Controllers
Aim Plus farpoint
5 additonal Games

it smelt of dog but ive dettoled the fucker now

Logon or register to see this image

One previous careful owner!

I sold mine after a few months, the tech just isnt there yet imho, its a bit of a faff on setting the whole thing up. I'd always recommend someone try and try it out somewhere before buying it as it may not be for them.

VR will not go mainstream until it's completely wireless imo.

I've had a go & enjoyed it, but as has been said it's a bit of a fart on, cables trailing everywhere etc.

Only just realised the other day that Everybody's Golf VR had been announced is is out the 1st half of this year apparently. I'll probably pick that up. Still need to finish Moss and start Astro Bot. I bought Headmaster in a sale the other week and that's canny

Didn’t think I’d enjoy Astro bot at all but someone got me it for Christmas. What a game that is. Something that I’d never play in 2d but the use of the tech is brilliant.

I love mine. Just bought the aim controller and firewall. Takes a bit getting use to tho
Get farpoint and Arizona sunshine if you have the aim. Can get them pretty cheap now I think

Last edited:
Didn’t think I’d enjoy Astro bot at all but someone got me it for Christmas. What a game that is. Something that I’d never play in 2d but the use of the tech is brilliant.

Get farpoint and Arizona sunshine if you have the aim. Can get them pretty cheap now I think
I picked up Arizona Sunshine for about £3 in the new year sale. It’s great. The aim controller is shit for the one-handed weapons though, so I’d recommend the move controllers for the original story mode. They added an aim controller mode with just 2 handed weapons though.

I’m stuck on the giant spider things on far point cos I’m scared of spiders and they genuinely freak me out in that game.

I picked up Arizona Sunshine for about £3 in the new year sale. It’s great. The aim controller is shit for the one-handed weapons though, so I’d recommend the move controllers for the original story mode. They added an aim controller mode with just 2 handed weapons though.

I’m stuck on the giant spider things on far point cos I’m scared of spiders and they genuinely freak me out in that game.
Likewise it’s terrifying :lol: Nowhere near as bad as resident evil tho. Didn’t get far in that at all before never playing it again!

I’ve only ever played arizona sunshine in the two handed weapons mode so hadn’t had that issue with the aim. It’s not the most intuitive tho. Tend to just play the hoarde mode.

Likewise it’s terrifying :lol: Nowhere near as bad as resident evil tho. Didn’t get far in that at all before never playing it again!

I’ve only ever played arizona sunshine in the two handed weapons mode so hadn’t had that issue with the aim. It’s not the most intuitive tho. Tend to just play the hoarde mode.

ive got that still in the cellophane i dont thing im ever going to have the bollocks to play it

Back