Barcelona ticket buying help

Bop

Midfield
Assume a few people on here have been to the Nou Camp so hoping for some help.

I’m out there next week when Barca play Villareal and tickets on the official site are €59. However on Stubhub and Viagogo they are around €40. Has anyone used the latter resale sites and had good or bad experiences?

Rather save money but don’t want to end up not getting in.

Thanks in advance!

Not much help like but I just bought through the official site.

I imagine like any even itll be a mixed bag through resale sites like

Been twice and used the official one. Just didn’t want to take the chance of those sites and getting stung. Here you could complain to ticket office, there your screwed.

Only been once and bought at the ticket office at the stadium. €59 and you know you have a legit ticket or €40 and cross your fingers?

Bought mine from ground but one of the lads we went with got his before we went from Stubhub and had no problems .

I’m out there next week when Barca play Villareal and tickets on the official site are €59. However on Stubhub and Viagogo they are around €40. Has anyone used the latter resale sites and had good or bad experiences?

Thanks in advance!
I've been a few times and I went to the stadium the day before and bought tickets from the ticket office which is behind the stadium

But I've noticed in Las ramblas there are Barcelona ticket booths that sell tickets

You will get in anyway as it never sells out

I used Stubhub once to buy a gig ticket for the o2. It was listed as an eticket which would be emailed to me, the night before the show I had an email saying it was now collect at venue. Turned up around three quarters of an hour before the show was due to start and they had no record of it. Phoned Stubhub and was on hold for half an hour before anyone answered. Explained the problem, he puts me on hold whilst he checks it,fifteen minutes later comes back and apologises, says he's still checking, twenty minutes later comes back and tells me to check at the box office and buy another ticket on the door in order to get in and someone from Stubhub would phone me in the morning. By the time I've done that and got in the support act are finishing up and heading off stage so i've missed them. Additionally the only tickets they had on the door were in the upper 400 blocks when I'd paid Stubhub for a ticket in the lower tier. Next morning they phone and make a load of techno babble excuses as to why the transaction hadn't been processed properly. Ends up offering me a refund plus a credit voucher towards my next purchase. said I wasn't interested in using them again and to add the value of the voucher onto the refund, but no they couldn't do that. I then demanded reimbursement of a seventy minute PAYG mobile call but they couldn't do that either, at which I told them to fuck off, pay me the refund, scrap the voucher and shut my account down. I've heard and read of others who've had problems with 'em, bunch of cowboys who I would definitely not recommend.

Not Barcelona but I've bought tickets for other sporting events on Stubhub many times (usually in US) and never been stung. I have never heard anything good about Viagogo on the other hand.

But for the sake of £20 I wouldn't bother taking the risk.

Used viagogo to buy tickets for euros in Paris in 2016. Had to go to a random office pick up point in Paris but it was very well organised and had no problems at all

Thanks in advance!

Hi. Me and my wife where in Barcelona last weekend at we bought 2 tickets from the official Tourist Information stands dotted about the marina area. We paid 99 euros each for top tier against Valencia which are great seats despite being high up. Enjoy.

Used viagogo to buy tickets for euros in Paris in 2016. Had to go to a random office pick up point in Paris but it was very well organised and had no problems at all
Depends on your experience I suppose, the number of people that use them there’s bound to be problems occasionally. I’ve been using viagogo for years and have never had an issue.

Thanks in advance!

Used Viagogo on various different occasions when going over to watch Schalke - never had any issues.

Bought through the official site, though you can buy from the official stalls in and around the city too. Not much chance of not getting in vs Villarreal, the place is f***ing huge and rarely sells out.

Thanks in advance!
I’d guess the €40 Stubhub tickets are probably €20-€30 face value.

Stay official if there is availability for the sake of a few quid

Back