Baptiste

She looks absolutely mental. Bit of a danger 5hag :D

Just realised she was the coppers wife in Informer on BBC a few months ago. also a little bit mental in that too
It’s Jessica Raine. Has been in a few things now on the beeb. Call the Midwife and the Agatha Christie thing with Walliams amongst others

Watched the first two episodes then sort of gave up with it. A Shame because I really liked the first two series that Baptiste was in

She is a wad, but totally miscast. I have said I think the son is in with the gangsters. Maybe him and his mother.

I recon just his mother... the alcoholic police chief who somebody has leverage on?
But on saying that I never liked or trusted the dark haired English speaking female either who is supposed to be part of Europol but unlike her colleagues spends way too much time out on the streets (although that could just be poor writing and ignoring facts in real life ;))

I reckon Baptiste's supposed son killed Constantin

no, on a one to one the cop/son would have no chance getting the Romanian over a balcony?... thinking more along lines of similar type crew who turned up at caravan park?

Last edited:
I recon just his mother... the alcoholic police chief who somebody has leverage on?
But on saying that I never liked or trusted the dark haired English speaking female either who is supposed to be part of Europol but unlike her colleagues spends way too much time out on the streets (although that could just be poor writing and ignoring facts in real life ;))

no, on a one to one the cop/son would have no chance getting the Romanian over a balcony?... thinking more along lines of similar type crew who turned up at caravan park?
We shall see in next weeks episode marra.

We shall see in next weeks episode marra.

dreadful ending to this series... started promising... ended up being total garbage!
Also, no surprise not a single comment since the last episode - says it all :rolleyes:

Also, for info... it dawned on me during last episode of Baptiste that not only do the makers (same with The Missing) have form for this (interesting or gripping starts that end up delivering unbelievable shite) but they can't even select the correct actors... in last episode both the Dutch or Amsterdam female police chief and her Dutch detective son had a lengthy chat during last episode in Dutch... well, flemish Dutch... they were both played by Belgians! Both actors were from Belgium... their Dutch accent was Flemish Dutch... not Amsterdam Dutch,.. but hey, the producers paid them to portray Dutch police officers who had served their entire careers in Amsterdam :lol:
The Missing season one with crap irish actor 6.5 to 7 out of 10 (different lead male actor would have been worth 7.5 or even 8 out of 10)
The Missing season two with a storyline that became more absurd as it went on; 6 out of 10 at best
Baptiste 6.5 out of 10... the Europol female was such an unbelievable crap character... and Dutch played by Belgians wtf?!

Yeah it was a poor ending, especially as i guessed couple weeks ago. I dont normally bother with drama series, probably cos most of them too long and disappoint at end.

Back