Banned posters what you doing this weekend thread.

Friday - drinking.
Saturday - shopping at the cash'n'carry before trying to telecast from my laptop to the stupidly large curved screen TV at my new bachelor pad before giving up and watching the match on said laptop.
Sunday - it's meant to be pissing down here, so probably just staying in and watching the final episodes of 'Til I Die then onto old Farscape episodes etc.

Today - took my daughter back to uni. Tidying up at home from the mess that she left then using her bedroom as storage (without her knowing)...
Sat - match of course then back in time to watch the mags get mullered (without a corner).
Sun - a little bit of work and the tv matches.

Tonight - Currently enjoying a pint of estrella in the bath with a lush bomb. Real men know
Saturday - Isis 12pm for a pre match sup.
Sunday - driving to Bristol and back :(

Tonight, forced to sit on the floor on a pillow as part of some elaborate who ever moves off the pillow first loses game. Then ate Turkish kebab.

Tomorrow - 5 mile run in the morning, then the avenue for pre match pints then the match.

Sunday - pop over to see my sister for her birthday, then sort my stuff out for a work trip to Germany in Monday.

Back