Banks putting their house in order

Dave Herbal

Striker
I inquired to my bank about PPI and found I had a small amount owed. Fair enough, I thought. Next thing they started sending me cheques for “mismanaging my accounts” and it ended up being a tidy amount.
Last week i got a call saying that they’d been checking the figures and had miscalculated the amounts, and would I like some more money as compensation?

So they’ve got someone going through refunds and double checking in case the messed up? I mean, thanks very much, but they must be absolutely shitting themselves in case they get audited by the ombudsman and mistakes are found to justify this. Who would be any the wiser if they left the original payments as they were?

I inquired to my bank about PPI and found I had a small amount owed. Fair enough, I thought. Next thing they started sending me cheques for “mismanaging my accounts” and it ended up being a tidy amount.
Last week i got a call saying that they’d been checking the figures and had miscalculated the amounts, and would I like some more money as compensation?

So they’ve got someone going through refunds and double checking in case the messed up? I mean, thanks very much, but they must be absolutely shitting themselves in case they get audited by the ombudsman and mistakes are found to justify this. Who would be any the wiser if they left the original payments as they were?
You complaining like dave?

Back