Bands you've never really liked but went to see to please your other half/mates.

Same.

So of that list was I even close?

Do you even like half them bands?

Stone roses/Ian Brown
New order
Oasis
Paul weller
Verve
Happy Mondays/black grape

Liked is more accurate. Of those I only really listen to New Order these days. Mind I still think Definitely Maybe, The Stone Roses and A Northern Soul are good albums.

Sorry to hear that mate.

They've called the Fire Brigade and evacuated the building twice while I've been at his gigs. :lol:

:lol: Once the floor went in.

Last edited:
Liked is more accurate. Of those I only really listen to New Order these days.
Ah so you could have been @Stevie Freestein II other half previously but you wouldn't go out with him anymore.

Glad we've got to the bottom of that.

It does still amaze me you listen to radiohead just casually. They came on radio x today and I recognised it and it wasn't creep so it must have been one of those you got me to listen to last year. I can't think of a mood I'd have to be in to listen to them :lol:

Ah so you could have been @Stevie Freestein II other half previously but you wouldn't go out with him anymore.

Glad we've got to the bottom of that.

It does still amaze me you listen to radiohead just casually. They came on radio x today and I recognised it and it wasn't creep so it must have been one of those you got me to listen to last year. I can't think of a mood I'd have to be in to listen to them :lol:

:lol: An exceptional band.

You heard these from Yorkes recent solo stuff? Stunning is what they are.

:lol: An exceptional band.

You heard these from Yorkes recent solo stuff? Stunning is what they are.

I'll listen to them tomorrow over lunch. I'll give a review then. Probably be shit and shitter but I'll give them a go.

It's one band I honestly wished I was into. I know I'm wrong, critics love them, loads of fans and yet I just don't get them at all.

Many moons ago a friend of mine had tickets to Fiona Apple, she broke up with her boyfriend a couple of days before the show and asked me if I would go with her since she had an extra ticket. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. She was very engaging with the audience which was nice. Felt like a hang out more than a show. Still not a fan of her music, though.

Back