Bands that sound like The Beatles which people might not have heard

Was gonna suggest them actually.

Mainly regarded as a grunge rip-off but a few songs have always reminded me of The Beatles. Autumn Shade and Homesick off their first album, for example...

Love the first album, and its all i really know tbf. They went off my radar not long after.
Even nirvana were heavily Beatles influenced. But the Vines had a heavy side then a lush mellow side. Great music at times

More the psychedelic end than the pop end

I love that song. Absolutely love it. I watched the start of the video thinking hold on....i know this.
I used to love it, always on mtv2 about 12-15 years ago. A band i had totally forgotten about. That riff at 3.50 ish always reminded me of early Verve. Love that song.
Thanks for that video, a memory of my early 20s brought back.

I love that song. Absolutely love it. I watched the start of the video thinking hold on....i know this.
I used to love it, always on mtv2 about 12-15 years ago. A band i had totally forgotten about. That riff at 3.50 ish always reminded me of early Verve. Love that song.
Thanks for that video, a memory of my early 20s brought back.
They did some great stuff - v underrated

Just playing this tune here.

So reminiscent of George Harrison

Woah, blast from the past! I bought that & The Music, took them home, got them copied & returned them in exchange for the Datsuns & the Soundtrack of our Lives or sumat like that. Them were the days of being young, a tenner being a hell of a lot of money & having to really think, plot & plan what to buy. None of my mates bought stuff like that at the time. I'd spend hours in HMV staring at different covers & reading the back. Nearly had a stroke when deciding how to spend the £25 worth of HMV vouchers I got from Barclays for opening a student account.

I'll give that album a listen today. See how it sounds 20 years on. The Music still sounds good. Had that on a few months ago.

Back