Band of brothers..

I'm always late with things and i know its 15 years or something since this came out but I've just watched the first 2 episodes and it's brilliant. I'm totally hooked!
Brilliant series. Got the Blu-ray box set. Must dig it out for a marathon sesh.

This, and read most of the books.

Best TV series ever, and better than 99.99% of films
Are there more (additional) stories in the books?

Brilliant series. Got the Blu-ray box set. Must dig it out for a marathon sesh.

Are there more (additional) stories in the books?

The majority is what is seen in the series but there is quite a lot of additional stories. Definitely more background to the events and mentions of other soldiers in the company, as they obviously couldn't put them all into the series.

The best war series in my opinion saw it first time around and couldn't get enough of it. Watched it many times since and on s couple of occasions in Normandy have met and talked at length to a few of the original 101st who parachuted in.

The majority is what is seen in the series but there is quite a lot of additional stories. Definitely more background to the events and mentions of other soldiers in the company, as they obviously couldn't put them all into the series.
Might get the books and read them instead. It's been a while since I watched the series so it might feel fresh read.

I’ve never seen it however a couple of my mates were flying from Heathrow to New Orleans around 2006 and one of the had downloaded to binge watch BOB on the way there.

Plane takes off, seat belt signs come off etc so he gets out his portable DVD player to set about watching it.

My other mate notices 30 seconds later he’s taken his headphones out and is muttering away to himself.

Dozy get had downloaded the whole show in Russian with no subtitles, mare!

Am I the only one who liked the Pacific? Obviously not as good as band of brother but still a very good series. Rami Malek plays a fantastic part.

Back