Ban worth it to see Aguero and Sterling

Man City fans says remembering league one pre Sheik takeover the ban was definitely worth it

As we're in a not dissimilar spot... agree?

I wouldn't say we're in a similar spot because we spunked a fortune, risked the entire future of the club and didn't even qualify for Europe let alone win anything. In their situation I'd agree like, some won't but if they aren't stripped of their titles then they've had some class times and won things regardless of the punishment they're getting now. And let's be honest it will probably be reduced / suspended on appeal anyway, and even if not they'll quickly get back once the ban is over you'd imagine, not all the players will leave and they'll still be making a lot of money from the PL

I find them really boring. It’s like using cheats on a video game.

Hope they eventually slip out the top 4 like Chelsea did
To be honest new money teams Chelsea and Man C cheated there way to the top you can add Liverpool the way they stole ownership of Liverpool & the RBS story. Arsenal and Man Utd and Tottenham are relatively clean....

Man City fans says remembering league one pre Sheik takeover the ban was definitely worth it

As we're in a not dissimilar spot... agree?

it's not like Man City will fall apart over this, some [players may go, many will stay ad they'll still be the biggest spenders

I don't know why people are speculating what will happen, when their expensive lawyers and UEFA's own poor public statements, about the guilty being punished with a ban, before they had collected and analysed the evidence, will almost certainly get it chucked out by CAS. UEFA are pretty useless when all is said and done.

Back