BALL GIRLS

One of my main bitches but credit where its due, they were on the ball a lot better than some of the idle kids we normally use. While were on, has anyone seen that little kid , just behind the North stand goal in the first few row who always seems to run for the ball when it goes behind the goal? The little gonk ,a few times now, I've seen him run to take the ball out of anyone who's hands it is in and attempt to throw it back to whoever (corner or goal kick) and always fails to do so...One irritating little shit but some ones son, or are they?
He's a little bell end him mind don't care if it's a kid he goes on like a right tosser

One of my main bitches but credit where its due, they were on the ball a lot better than some of the idle kids we normally use. While were on, has anyone seen that little kid , just behind the North stand goal in the first few row who always seems to run for the ball when it goes behind the goal? The little gonk ,a few times now, I've seen him run to take the ball out of anyone who's hands it is in and attempt to throw it back to whoever (corner or goal kick) and always fails to do so...One irritating little shit but some ones son, or are they?
It's been mentioned a few times on this board, think the kid is autistic.

Once when the ball went into the children's enclosure at the front of the Roker end (at Roker Park!) I threw it back to Monty and was too starstruck and dizzy to see if it reached him. Another time I threw the ball back to Frank Worthington from the paddock in the main stand. He trapped it on his chest and then his thigh before flicking it up for the throw in!

I thought the ball girls did a tremendous job yesterday, unlike the boys who are more interesed in just watching the game than getting off their stools to collect the ball! Well done girls, I hope you will be allowed to continue.

I was standing behind the warm up goal when the lad was bringing them round to put in their places and he gave them all a talk about what to do.

Weirdly I made a comment to my son about how good they were and seemed sharp to react. The girl already mentioned to the right of the dugouts if you were to come out of the tunnel was superb. Was she the keeper by any chance. Well done girls on winning at Wembley and for yesterday

Back