BALL GIRLS

I thought the ball girls did a tremendous job yesterday, unlike the boys who are more interesed in just watching the game than getting off their stools to collect the ball! Well done girls, I hope you will be allowed to continue.
One of my main bitches but credit where its due, they were on the ball a lot better than some of the idle kids we normally use. While were on, has anyone seen that little kid , just behind the North stand goal in the first few row who always seems to run for the ball when it goes behind the goal? The little gonk ,a few times now, I've seen him run to take the ball out of anyone who's hands it is in and attempt to throw it back to whoever (corner or goal kick) and always fails to do so...One irritating little shit but some ones son, or are they?

One of my main bitches but credit where its due, they were on the ball a lot better than some of the idle kids we normally use. While were on, has anyone seen that little kid , just behind the North stand goal in the first few row who always seems to run for the ball when it goes behind the goal? The little gonk ,a few times now, I've seen him run to take the ball out of anyone who's hands it is in and attempt to throw it back to whoever (corner or goal kick) and always fails to do so...One irritating little shit but some ones son, or are they?

:lol: Bit harsh.

Back